This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Web Issue - Vol. 63, No. 2 (Winter 2011)
- Geopolitics, Oil Law Reform, and Commodity Market Expectations - Robert Bejesky Article in PDF
- The Amended Attorney-Client Privilege in Oklahoma: A Misstep in the Right Direction - Robert A. Brown Article in PDF
- Sex-Cells: Evaluating Punishments for Teen "Sexting" in Oklahoma and Beyond - John M. Krattiger Article in PDF
- Oklahoma Landlords Beware: Miller v. David Grace, Inc. Abandons Caveat Emptor in Residential Leases - Jamie M. Powers Article in PDF
- The Sky Is Not Falling: How the Anticlimactic Application of Melendez-Diaz v. Massachusetts to Oklahoma's Laboratory Report Procedures Allows Room for Improvement - Danae VanSickle Grace Article in PDF