This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Web Issue - Vol. 62, No. 3 (Spring 2010)
- Foreword - Andrew M. Coats Article in PDF
- Humble Beginnings: A History of the OU College of Law - Bob Burke & Justice Steven W. Taylor Article in PDF
- OU Law: Cultivating Character - Governor Brad Henry Article in PDF
- The Latest Phase of Negro Disfranchisement [1912 Reprint from the Harvard Law Review] - Julien C. Monnet Article in PDF
- The Dean Takes His Stand: Julien Monnet's 1912 Harvard Law Review Article Denouncing Oklahoma's Discriminatory Grandfather Clause - Harry F. Tepker Article in PDF
- Ada Lois Sipuel Fisher: How a "Skinny Little Girl" Took on the University of Oklahoma and Helped Pave the Road to Brown v. Board of Education - Cheryl Brown Wattley Article in PDF
- Uncharted Waters: The Supreme Court Plots the Course to a Constitutional Bright-Line Restriction on Punitive Awards in Exxon Shipping Co. v. Baker - Michael L. Brooks Article in PDF
- High Hopes Hamstrung: How the "Trial De Novo" for Termination of Tenured Teachers' Contracts Undermines School Reform in Oklahoma - N. Georgeann Roye Article in PDF
- Cutting the Fat Out of Health-Care Costs: Why Medicare and Medicaid Write-Offs Should Not Be Recoverable Under Oklahoma's Collateral Source Rule - Michael W. Cromwell Article in PDF