This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Web Issue - Vol. 62, No. 2 (Winter 2010)
- Blackstone’s Ninth Amendment: A Historical Common Law Baseline for the Interpretation of Unenumerated Rights - Jeffrey D. Jackson Article in PDF
- Human Capital and Transfer Taxation - Kerry A. Ryan Article in PDF
- Closing Loopholes or Creating More? Why a Narrow Application of SORNA Threatens to Defeat the Statute’s Purpose - Terra R. Lord Article in PDF
- A Misguided Reversal: Why the Oklahoma Supreme Court Should Not Have Interpreted Saint v. Data Exchange, Inc. to Provide a Burk Tort Cause of Action to Plaintiffs Alleging Age Discrimination in Employment - Katherine R. Morelli Article in PDF
- Surefoot LC v. Sure Foot Corp.: A New Standard for Tenth Circuit Declaratory Judgment Jurisdiction in Intellectual Property Disputes, or How Cardtoons Got the Boot - John M. Bunting Article in PDF