This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Web Issue - Vol. 62, No. 1 (Fall 2009)
- Strict Liability and Tax Penalties - William A. Drennan Article in PDF
- Toward a Theory of Persuasive Authority - Chad Flanders Article in PDF
- Statutory Standing and the Tyranny of Labels - Radha A. Pathak Article in PDF
- Trust, We Have a Problem: Chawla ex rel. Giesinger v. Transamerica Occidental Life Insurance Company, Its Revelation of a Problem in Insurable Interest Statutes and the Subsequent Effect on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts - Mary Mahala Gardner Article in PDF
- Securities Law and Antitrust Law: Two Legal Titans Clash Before the United States Supreme Court in Credit Suisse Securities v. Billing - Stacey Sheely Chubbuck Article in PDF