This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Web Issue - Vol. 61, No. 3 (Fall 2008)
- Danforth, Retroactivity and Federalism - J. Thomas Sullivan Article in PDF
- Researching Across the Curriculum: The Road Must Continue Beyond the First Year - Brooke J. Bowman Article in PDF
- A Troubled House of Cards: Examining How the "Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008" Fails to Resolve the Foreclosure Crisis - Chad D. Emerson Article in PDF
- Peace on Earth, Goodwill in Divorce: Revisiting Travis in Light of Oklahoma's Revised Ethical Rule Allowing the Sale of Law Practice Goodwill - Jennifer D. Ary Article in PDF
- States Take the Wheel—Green Mountain Chrysler Plymouth Dodge Jeep v. Crombie Gives States a Chance to Choose the Direction of Their Automobile Emissions Regulation - Sarah E. Leatherwood Article in PDF
- Cat's in the Cradle: Tenth Circuit Provides Silver Spoon of Subordinate Bias Liability in EEOC v. BCI Coca-Cola Bottling Co. of Los Angeles - Curtis J. Thomas Article in PDF