This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Web Issue - Vol. 61, No. 2 (Summer 2008)
- Justness! Speed! Inexpense! An Introduction to "The Revolution of 1938 Revisited: The Role and Future of the Federal Rules" - Steven S. Gensler Article in PDF
- The Revolution of 1938 and Its Discontents - Rex R. Perschbacher & Debra Lyn Bassett Article in PDF
- Not Dead Yet - Richard Marcus Article in PDF
- Making Effective Rules: The Need for Procedure Theory - Robert G. Bone Article in PDF
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp. v. Thompson: Interpretation of Oil and Gas Lease Habendum Clauses in Texas and Why Oklahoma Should Maintain Its Divergent Approach to Keep Leases Alive - Ashleigh L. Boggs Article in PDF
- Trentadue v. Integrity Committee: An Attempt to Reign in the Expansion of the Freedom of Information Act’s 5th Exemption - Amanda Marie Swain Article in PDF
- Defending the Public Domain—The First Amendment, the Copyright Power, and the Potential of Golan v. Gonzales - J. Blake Pinard Article in PDF