This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Web Issue - Vol. 60 No. 4 Winter 2007
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Differences Without Distinctions: Boyle’s Government Contractor Defense Fails to Recognize the Critical Differences Between Civilian and Military Plaintiffs and Between Military and Non-military Procurement - John L. Watts Article in PDF
- “The Stepford Justices”: The Need for Experiential Diversity on the Roberts Court - Timothy P. O’Neill Article in PDF
- Arbitration of Nursing Home Claims: Oklahoma Goes Its Own Way - Stanley A. Leasure Article in PDF
- Variations in the Marketable-Product Rule from State to State - Rachel M. Kirk Article in PDF
- Adverse to Reason: The Texas Supreme Court’s Disconcerting Approach to Adverse Possession of Mineral Leases in the Pool Case and Its Progeny - Ivan Laurence London Article in PDF