This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 60 No. 3 Fall 2007
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Plea Bargaining's Survival : Financial Crimes Plea Bargaining, A Continued Triumph in a Post-Enron World - Lucian E. Dervan - Article in PDF
- The Patent Office is Promoting Shocking New Tax Loopholes - Should the Empire Strike Back? - William A. Drennan - Article in PDF
- Decrypting the Code of Ethics: the Relationship between and Attorney's Ethical Duties and Network Security - Ash Mayfield - Article in PDF
- Weapon of Mass Coercion: How eBay Inc. v. MercExchange, L.L.C. Eliminated the Threat of Coercive Automatic Permanent Injunctive Relief and Restored Balance to the American Patent System - Jean Carlos Lopez - Article in PDF
- There Is No Place Like Home: The Supreme Court's Refusal to Allow Searches of the Home Based on Disputed Consent in Georgia v. Randolph - Kyle Evans - Article in PDF