This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 60 No. 2 Summer 2007
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Suing Islam: Tort, Terrorism and the House of Saud - Donald W.Garner & Robert L. McFarland- Article in PDF
- The Revitalization of AKE: A Capital Defendant's Rights to Expert Assistance - Cara H. Drinan - Article in PDF
- Mashed Up Videos and Broken Down Copyright: Changing Copyright to Promote the First Amendment Values of Transformative Video - Andrew S. Long - Article in PDF
- Reversing Course on Reverse Payment Settlements in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Has Schering-Plough Created the Blueprint for Defensible Antitrust Violations? - Scott A. Backus - Article in PDF
- SLAPPing Around the First Amendment: An Analysis of Oklahoma's Anti-SLAPP Statue and Its Implications on the Right to Petition - Laura Long - Article in PDF