This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 59 No. 2 Summer 2006
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- The Promise and Perils of Hybrid Democracy - Elizabeth Garrett - Article in PDF
- Rescuing Rule3(c) from the 800-Pound Gorilla: The Case for a No-Nonsense Approach to Defective Notices of Appeal - Philip A. Pucillo - Article in PDF
- Oklahoma's Parentless Child: Determining the Best Interests of the Child by making Multilateral Adoption Decisions - Cara Rodriquez - Article in PDF
- Silence Should Be Golden: A Case Against the Use of a Defendant's Post-Arrest, Pre-Miranda Silence as Evidence of Guilt - Marty Skrapa - Article in PDF
- Building Law, Not Libraries: The Value of Unpublished Opinions and Their Effects of Precedent - Anika C. Stucky - Article in PDF
- Oklahoma Advance Directive Act: Denying Choice to Those Who Cannot Choose - A Proposal for Legislative and Practical Alternatives - Matthew B. Hickey - Article in PDF