This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 58 No. 4 Winter 2005
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Fourth Annual Henry Lecture: Families Alone: The Changing Economics of Rearing Children – Elizabeth Warren - Article in PDF
- Reply to Elizabeth Warren – Steve Knippenberg - Article in PDF
- The Value of Plea Bargaining – Scott W. Howe - Article in PDF
- ERISA: No Further Inquiry to Conflicted Plan Administrator Claim Denials – Donald T. Bogan & Benjamin Fu - Article in PDF
- Toward a Balanced Equation: Advocating Consistency in the Sentencing of Serial Killers – Talitha Ebrite - Article in PDF
- To Bootleg or Not to Bootleg? Confusion Surrounding the Constitutionality of Anti-Bootlegging Act Continues – Andrew B. Peterson - Article in PDF