This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 58 No. 3 Fall 2005
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Legislating New Federalism: The Call for Grand Jury Reform in the States – John F. Decker - Article in PDF
- Right Feeling and Knowing Right: Insanity in Testators and Criminals in Nineteenth Century American Law – Robert E. Mensel - Article in PDF
- A Primer on the Doctrine of Federal Sovereign Immunity - Gregory C. Sisk - Article in PDF
- A Great Writ Reduced: Why the Tenth Circuit’s Interpretation of Congressional Intent and Supreme Court Precedent Portends Defeat for State Prisoners Seeking Federal Habeas Corpus Relief – Elizabeth J. Barnett - Article in PDF
- Losing Ground: Seminole and the Annexation Power of Municipalities in Oklahoma – Kristen M. O’Connor - Article in PDF