This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 58 No. 2 Summer 2005
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- A Prescription for Drug Liability and Regulation - Victor E. Schwartz & Phil Goldberg - Article in PDF
- Making a Mark in the Internet Economy: A Trademark Analysis of Search Engine Advertising - Mark Bartholomew - Article in PDF
- A Device Designed to Manipulate Diversity Jurisdiction: Why Courts Should Refuse to Recognize Post-removal Damage Stipulations - Benjamin T. Clark - Article in PDF
- From the World Court to Oklahoma Court: The Significance of Torres v. State for International Court of Justice Authority, Individual Rights, and the Availability of Remedy in Vienna Convention Disputes - Heather L. Finstuen - Article in PDF
- A Jurisprudence of Doubt: Missouri v. Seibert, United States v. Patane, and the Supreme Court's Continued Confusion About the Constitutional Status of Miranda - Johnathan L. Rogers - Article in PDF
- Title 60, Section 74 of the Oklahoma Statutes: A Unique Form of Tenancy by the Entirety - Tom R. Russell - Article in PDF