This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 58 No. 1 Spring 2005
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Third Annual Henry Lecture: The Democratic Fatwa: Islam and Democracy in the Realm of Constitutional Politics - Noah Feldman - Article in PDF
- Reply to Noah Feldman: Escaping Victor’s Justice by the Use of Truth and Reconciliation Commissions - Randall T. Coyne - Article in PDF
- Reply to Noah Feldman: Democracy’s Paradox: Popular Rule as a Constitutional Limit on Foreign Policy Promoting Popular Rule - Harry F. Tepker - Article in PDF
- Reply to Noah Feldman: Constitutionally Excluded Confessions: Applying America's Lessons to a Democratic Iraq - Joeseph T. Thai - Article in PDF
- Habeas Corpus: Expired Conviction, Expired Relief: Can the Writ of Habeas Corpus Be Used to Test the Constitutionality of a Deportation Based on an Expired Conviction? - Joshua D. Smith - Article in PDF
- International Law: The Compatibility of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court with the U.S. Bilateral Immunity Agreements Included in the American Servicemembers' Protection Act - Eric M. Meyer - Article in PDF