This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 57 No. 4 Winter 2004
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Recent Developments in Oklahoma Antitrust Law - D. Kent Meyers & Jennifer A. Dutton - Article in PDF
- Antitrust Law: Indirect Purchaser Standing to Sue in Oklahoma – Major v. Microsoft Corp. - Keith D. Tracy & Ronald L. Walker - Article in PDF
- Recent Developments in Oklahoma Class Action Law - Jim T. Priest & Michael R. Pacewicz - Article in PDF
- Drug-Detection Dogs, Traffic Stops, and the Fourth Amendment - Michael J. Fields - Article in PDF
- Student Suspension for Possession of Contraband in Student Vehicles: Correct Guidance from the Tenth Circuit - Larry Lewis - Article in PDF
- Christian v. Gray: The Oklahoma Supreme Court Accepts the Daubert Standard - Debra W. McCormick & Randon J. Grau - Article in PDF
- Expert Witness Fees as a Recoverable Item of Costs: Recent Litigation Trends - Paul M. Kolker - Article in PDF
- Potential Abrogation of Attorney-Client Privilege in Oklahoma as a Result of HIPAA - Alexander M. Bednar - Article in PDF
- Litigating Medical Malpractice Cases in Oklahoma: The Aftermath of HIPAA - Melissa A. Couch - Article in PDF
- Oil and Gas Law: Recent Oklahoma Cases Interpreting Oil and Gas Joint Operating Agreements - Mark D. Christiansen - Article in PDF
- Original Jurisdiction Actions as a Remedy for Oklahoma's Decision Deficit - Bradley W. Welsh - Article in PDF
- The Impact of Recent U.S. Supreme Court Punitive Damages Jurisprudence on Oklahoma's Punitive Damages Statute and Jury Instructions - Andrew C. Jayne - Article in PDF
- Oklahoma Uniform Securities Act of 2004 - Stephanie Chapman & Stephen Hetrick - Article in PDF
- Oklahoma's Tort Reform Act: Texas-Style Tort Reform or Texas-Size Compromise? - James A. Higgins - Article in PDF
- A Review of Oklahoma's 2003 and 2004 Tort Reform - Beth Reynolds - Article in PDF
- Attorney Fees: Attorney Fees, Prevailing Parties, and Judicial Discretion in Oklahoma Practice: How It Is, How It Should Be - Jami Rhoades Antonisse - Article in PDF
- Civil Procedure: Medical Malpractice Gets Eerie: The Erie Implications of a Heightened Pleading Burden in Oklahoma - Dace A. Caldwell - Article in PDF