This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 57 No. 3 Fall 2004
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Malignant Indifference: The Wages of Contemporary Child Labor in the United States - Seymour Moskowitz - Article in PDF
- Misrepresentation by Lawyers About Credentials or Experience - Vincent R. Johnson & Shawn M. Lovorn - Article in PDF
- There's Madness in the Method: A Commentary on Law, Statistics, and the Nature of Legal Education - Steven B. Dow - Article in PDF
- Constitutional Law: Beyond the Bounds of Roe: Does Stenberg v. Carhart Invalidate the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003? - Scott A. Hodges - Article in PDF
- Employment Law: Congress Giveth and the Supreme Court Taketh Away: Title VII's Prohibition of Religious Discrimination in the Workplace - Huma T. Yunus - Article in PDF
- Securities Law: Proxies Pull Mutual Funds into the Sunlight: Mandatory Disclosure of Proxy Voting Records - H. Anne Nicholson - Article in PDF