This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 57 No. 2 Summer 2004
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Genetic Tests, Government Oversight, and the First Amendment: What the Government Can (And Can't) Do to Protect the Public's Health - Gail H. Javit, Erica Stanley, & Kathy Hudson - Article in PDF - Article in HTML
- Antitrust in Amateur Athletics: Fourth and Long: Why Non-BCS Universities Should Punt Rather Than Go For an Antitrust Challenge to the Bowl Championship Series - Jodi M. Warmbrod - Article in PDF - Article in HTML
- Biotechnology Law: A Tale of Peptides and Lasers: Is Integra Lifesciences I, Ltd. v. Merck KGaA the End of the Experimental Use Defense for Biomedical Innovation, or Does § 271(e)(1) of the Patent Act Save the Day? - Melissa J. Alcorn, Ph.D. - Article in PDF - Article in HTML
- Employment Law: Desert Palace, Inc. v. Costa: Returning to Title VII's Core Principles by Eliminating the Direct Evidence Requirement in Mixed-Motive Cases - Daniel P. Johnson - Article in PDF - Article in HTML
- Pension Law: Cash Balance Pension Plans Are Not Inherently Age Discriminatory: Cooper v. IBM Personal Pension Plan Defies a Strong History of Support for the Cash Balance Design - Allison C. McGrath - Article in PDF - Article in HTML