This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 57 No. 1 Spring 2004
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Second Annual Henry Lecture: Judicial Discretion in Statutory Interpretation - Frank H. Easterbrook - Article in PDF - Article in HTML
- Replies to Judge Easterbrook
- Expected Value Arbitration - Joshua Davis - Article in PDF - Article in HTML
- Marbury's Legacy of Judicial Review After Two Centuries - Harry F. Tepker - Article in PDF - Article in HTML
- Property: Creating a Slayer Statute Oklahomans Can Live With - Gregory C. Blackwell - Article in PDF - Article in HTML
- Torts: Praying for the Parish or Preying on the Parish? Clergy Sexual Misconduct and the Tort of Clergy Malpractice - Emily C. Short - Article in PDF - Article in HTML