This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Archive Issue - Vol. 56 No. 4 Winter 2003
All links that follow, open in a new window.
- Dignity: The New Frontier of State Sovereignty - Scott Dodson - Article in PDF
- Cultural Context Matters: Terry's "Seesaw Effect" - Frank Rudy Cooper - Article in PDF
- Constitutional Law: Retarded Justice: The Supreme Court's Subjective Standards for Capital Punishment of the Mentally Retarded - Dan Nickel - Article in PDF
- Compulsory Party Joinder and Tribal Sovereign Immunity: A Proposal to Modify Federal Courts Application of Rule 19 to Cases Involving Absent Tribes as "Necessary Parties" - Nick Merkley - Article in PDF
- Trademark: Victoria's Dirty Little Secret: A Revealing Look at What the Federal Trademark Dilution Act is Trying to Conceal - Natalie J. McNeal - Article in PDF