This page contains some legacy content (Adobe pdf files) that may be inaccessible to visitors utilizing screen-reading technologies. We are in the process of upgrading our online technologies to be as accessible as possible for all our visitors. Current Law Students are invited to visit Faculty Support Services in room 3014 of the Law Center for hard copies of the affected files. Thank you for your patience during this transitional process.
Some links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. These links are identified by the letters 'pdf' in parenthesis after the link-- (pdf). Click this link to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader (opens in a new window).
Advance PublicationThe following essay, "Oklahoma's Save Our State Amendment: Two Issues for the Appeal" by John T. Parry, Professor of Law, Lewis & Clark Law School, will appear in vol. 64, no. 2 of the Oklahoma Law Review. The essay discusses issues pertaining to the appeal of the case of Awad v. Ziriax, now pending before the Tenth Circuit. Because of the time-sensitive nature of the appeal, the Oklahoma Law Review and Professor Parry have decided to make the text of the essay available here.
- Oklahoma's Save Our State Amendment: Two Issues for the Appeal - John T. Parry Article in PDF
Current Web Issue - Vol. 63, No. 3 (Spring 2011)
- The Constitutional and Contractual Controversy of Suspicionless Drug Testing of Public School Teachers - Amanda Harmon Cooley, Marka B. Fleming & Gwendolyn McFadden-Wade Article in PDF
- Big Brother Is Watching: The Reality Show You Didn't Audition For - J. Amy Dillard Article in PDF
- The Admissibility of Eyewitness-Identification Expert Testimony in Oklahoma - Sean S. Hunt Article in PDF
- Warning, This Decision Will Increase the Cost of Prescription Drugs: How the Supreme Court's Misapplication of Preemption Doctrine in Wyeth V. Levine Portends Devastating Consequences for Oklahoma - Tyler R. Barrett Article in PDF
- United States v. Nacchio: The Tenth Circuit's Civil Approach to Sentencing for Insider Trading - Amy Dominick Padgett Article in PDF